Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

Deadline is tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which theoretically gives teams a chance to change coaches....which I thought was the guy's original point re: the 27th

but why would Ainge (allegedly) give Stevens a raise then turn around and fire him? or maybe it's not just Stevens on possibly shaky ground in "Massholeachusetts"

Well first, Scott needs to tell me his list. Tell me whose he honestly considering and who is willing to come.
At that point, I'll decide what's best for Indiana Basketball. 
I believe yesterday you posted that Dolson has struck out on his first four and now you don't know the list? Which is it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just now, ap2345 said:

Deadline is tomorrow.

Alternate universe than the one we experienced last weekend but one I so wish is actually this universe:

Dolson: "Tracy, you interested? $7M a year for 7 years?"

Tracy: "Brad needs to see what happens at the deadline. Whether Celtics buy or sell or stand pat. If they don't buy, give him a couple days and we're in."

The 27th also gives us a chance to steal the headlines once again during the actual tournament games. 

please please please

1 minute ago, Moye > Boozer said:

Alternate universe than the one we experienced last weekend but one I so wish is actually this universe:

Tracy: "Brad needs to see what happens at the deadline. Whether Celtics buy or sell or stand pat. If they don't buy, give him a couple days and we're in."

The 27th also gives us a chance to steal the headlines once again during the actual tournament games. 

please please please

I would advise you to lower your expectations. lol 

3 minutes ago, Moye > Boozer said:

please please please

I like your thinking!

11 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

6931cd737b20a60dd540833f6d123d74.jpg

Sometimes are right? Is that a hint!?

6 minutes ago, Nonymouse said:

You guys are unbelievable. This level of collective self delusion is why we can’t have nice things. 

Brad. Is. Not. Coming.

Let. It. Go. 

d97.jpg

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I just looked, and 1985 was the first year that the NCAA tournament had 64 teams. IU missed it that year (made it to the NIT championship game), and then never missed it again under Knight. He made the next 15. 

I have no recollection of Bob Knight as the IU basketball coach. I had just started kindergarten when IU fired him. I honestly wasn’t really an IU fan when I was a kid. I started to like basketball when I was 8 or 9. My parents didn’t really care about basketball. I hate to admit it but at that time I was a Duke fan because they were ‘cool.’ I really started to become an IU fan when they hired Kelvin Sampson. I grew up in Purdue country and thought Purdue fans were obnoxious as hell so I decided to root for IU. 

Anyway, that’s a long way for me to say that my ~15 year IU fandom has consisted of Sampson, Crean, and Archie. Pretty much the worst 15 year stretch in the program’s history. And pretty soon I’m going to be a decade older than the kids we’re going to be recruiting. There’s nothing really cool about IU basketball these days. There’s just the history that recruits are all too young to remember or even have been alive for.

so it's your fault!!!