Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

2 minutes ago, Jungle George said:

In some of our past coaching searches, I was pretty set on who I felt our next coach should be and the hire was always someone else.  I remember when Kelvin Sampson was hired I was not happy. When Crean was hired I was thrilled. When Miller was hired I thought it was the right move. 

Welcome to btb and before you ask, it takes 10 posts to get rid of  your Purdue Jockstrap label.  Subliminal encouragement for posting.  Hope you enjoy your stay.

In some of our past coaching searches, I was pretty set on who I felt our next coach should be and the hire was always someone else.  I remember when Kelvin Sampson was hired I was not happy. When Crean was hired I was thrilled. When Miller was hired I thought it was the right move. 

Well if we find out who you want then we will know who not to hire lol. Welcome to BtownBanners

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just now, Chris007 said:

I think we struck out on all big names & Dolson sit in his office with Woodson, Alford, Fife, Lewis, Cheaney on a dart board. Looks like he might have hit Woodson. I have no information that this is true. Just my imagination. 

Gotta go Lewis there.  

I say lo

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

I think we struck out on all big names & Dolson sit in his office with Woodson, Alford, Fife, Lewis, Cheaney on a dart board. Looks like he might have hit Woodson. I have no information that this is true. Just my imagination. 

I say lock them all in a room with soap socks and see who wants it most

19 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

ISP is not an insider, really don’t know why people take his info serious. Have my doubts on 0708 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

So there is someone who shall remain nameless I had a feeling whose source isn't as connected as they used to be.  

On another board, I posted that a certain Purdue recruit was having second thoughts, and was heavily considering decommitting and going somewhere else.  He quoted me saying he was hearing the same thing, and named a few schools he supposedly heard the recruit was considering.

The problem?  I made it all up.  None of it was true.

Someone who people see as an "insider" supposedly verified a completely fake rumor.

24 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

So if anybody has BBC America,  "Hoosiers" is on right now..

I like watching the first scene where Hershey and Hackman is taking on the stairs.  I see like 10 kids I went to school with coming down the stairs.  I went to two days of filming but it was more rehearsal than anything.