Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

3 minutes ago, Treesh said:

He’s just going off what 0708 posted. 

He keeps floating these Stevens rumors but isn’t elaborating on anything. I like him and he’s had good info in the past but I think he’s going crazy with all this Stevens talk. 

Just now, TheDarkKnight69 said:

Interesting. I looked and he was asked if it was about Oladipo or IU and he said IUBB

Ohhhhhh boy.

The Albers of 2021 sticking his neck out again. Longshot to be a hero. Probably a good play by ISP.

1 minute ago, iubb said:

in a reply he says its about the IUBB couch search

Just have to ask yourself how does the NBA trade deadline have any effect on IU basketball

Just have to ask yourself how does the NBA trade deadline have any effect on IU basketball

Maybe...Celtics trade a star or something / trade for a new coach, signaling Stevens is gonna leave. Or, on the flip side, Celtics acquire a star and go all in on a title, cementing that Stevens won’t leave once and for all.

Neither is likely, but I guess there could be some relation

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app