Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

I just think it's dumb, its obviously not something that matters. I think the vast majority of those degrees don't prepare you in any way to be a coach, so why do you require them? Anyway let's just drop it, it's not something super important to me and it's not on topic

2 minutes ago, BottomLine said:

So why is this even a topic?  School coaches have degrees.  School coaches teach a few classes.  Whether anyone agrees or disagrees with this, it has no impact on the search for a new coach at IU.  That is just the way it is, but it has no impact on what is going on in Bloomington.  So let's just move on.  We are arguing over nothing.

You can thank Brad Stevens, that masshole, for this behavior. 

If Brad would’ve done what needed to be done we would all be having s’mores around the campfire singing this is Indiana 

I think the dismissal of Bob Knight, 21 years ago, still casts long, divisive shadows over this fan base, and it's a shame. Whomever is anointed the next head coach, better know as much about fixing that schism as they do repairing the basketball program.

15 minutes ago, Treesh said:

You can thank Brad Stevens, that masshole, for this behavior. 

If Brad would’ve done what needed to be done we would all be having s’mores around the campfire singing this is Indiana 

Follow mike Woodson he’s going to take us back to greatness!