Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

Yes, I would advise reading the tweet.  It says the rumors are "wide of the mark". Meaning it's false. 

Okay, touché didn’t see that part of it. My apologies Mr. Osterman, now I look dumb.

Things get hard to read on a small phone when I’m sitting in the armpit of eastern kentucky for work and are multiple beers deep to be able to tolerate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beilein with either Lewis or Fife in waiting - I can get on board with that. 

Beilein can coach, fellas. I know his age isn't ideal but think of him as a bridge between the toilet our program is now and a top tier program - he'll get us there or incredibly close. Then he can fart off and Fife or Lewis can take over. 

14 minutes ago, Iubravos said:

I believe he will want the IU chance over Arkansas.   If not, then we have fallen a longgggg way. 

Why is bad for IU when people are happy and content being where they already are having success.  Also they have Wal Mart money and that is more than what any IU donor has.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

People act like RMK made deep runs every year but in 30 years he made 5 final fours

To be fair He made those final fours in the first 21 years at IU. If you want to include the final season with Calbert and crew 22 years. 11 conference titles. 20 tourney appearances.  3 NCs. 5 Final Fours. 22 seasons. Roughly a final four trip once every 4ish years. A NC once every 7ish. You can definitely make the argument that Coach Knight was here a little too long. I know there are some who find saying that sacrilegious, but the Bob Knight of 95/96ish on was not the same coach of the previous 25ish seasons. 

1 minute ago, mdiu28 said:

Beilein with either Lewis or Fife in waiting - I can get on board with that. 

Beilein can coach, fellas. I know his age isn't ideal but think of him as a bridge between the toilet our program is now and a top tier program - he'll get us there. Then Fife or Lewis can take over. 

We’re seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!