Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

I might be able to find something out later today. My wife works with one of our players on the team’s sisters. I’ve never tried to ask. I guess that would be considered a source.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, dwtaylor1055 said:

Money and IU’s history is much richer than UVA 

Money I get, but IU's history didn't win a NC 23mos ago.

I'll be happy with Bennet, IU will win a lot more games, I just find it hard to believe he's looking to move on. Same with Drew. Guess we'll see. 

3 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Money I get, but IU's history didn't win a NC 23mos ago.

I'll be happy with Bennet, IU will win a lot more games, I just find it hard to believe he's looking to move on. Same with Drew. Guess we'll see. 

Probably a better chance Stevens leaving Boston then Bennett leaving Virginia 

Here is what we did scoring wise under Knight along with how the season ended. Now I might be crazy with high standards, but we only missed the tourney once under Knight when we averaged 75+ and won two titles. Now the early 70's were obviously a bit different. I believe we won a share of the Big Ten in 73-74. 

Screenshot_20210322-112328_Chrome.jpg

17 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

My lord, that triple overtime win (can't remember the year)-- that was fantastic! My friend (God rest his soul) gave up and went to bed. Couldn't wait to tell him the next day of our win.. good times

I believe it was 87.

Wisconsin had a great team and we're really starting to be a major pain in the @$$ under another guy named Bennett.

26 minutes ago, IUHAHN81 said:

Not real high on Mack coming just because of sanctions at U OF L. I want a winner but I also want them to WANT to be here not because it's their bail out option. 

IF it were him, he would be leaving an area where he has huge ties.

And, FWIW......have to say that if Ohio State and Indiana had offered Bob Knight the job at the same time, he would have been a Buckeye.