Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

5 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight69 said:

What if we go with a real Knight guy and hire Pat Knight and Tim Knight to be co-head coach’s. Doesn’t get any more Knight than that. 

And Gladys Knight would give us just as much a chance for another banner. 

3 minutes ago, Mopladysman said:

Who is out but established?  Bennett?

The guy never would say if the coaches team was eliminated or not. I was thinking Wright, Few, Rick, and Bennett. He said Few is a no. I also have another that I can’t seem to shake but I’m not going down that road. 

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

The guy never would say if the coaches team was eliminated or not. I was thinking Wright, Few, Rick, and Bennett. He said Few is a no. I also have another that I can’t seem to shake but I’m not going down that road. 

Jay Wright would be the dream hire. (But I can't see him leaving Nova)

3 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Porter Moser?