Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 minute ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Kendrick has some connections in southern Indiana circles, not saying he knows whats going on here - but I wouldn't be surprised.

There was talk on the Peegs chat tonight that Dolson has his man. That said it’s not done until that man lands in Bloomington.

10 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Beard, Matta, or Woodson? 

If Beard accepted the job tonight I would think less of him.

Hard to imagine anyone considering Matta or Woodson "HOMERUN hires" but we'll see if anything comes of it. 

Hmmmmm??? Posted hours after Texas Tech lose. Supposedly connected but could be a troll job.
3A8E4EB6-9782-40A9-A3E0-3B7821C96EDA.thumb.jpeg.1e46e78c072ad4279a05afe134b479a6.jpeg

I don’t think he’s connected at all. He’s the director and founder of pocket city basketball in the Evansville area. He likes to talk up area kids and posts lots of his personal opinion but I have never seen him to have any first hand knowledge of anything other than personal opinion stuff. I wouldn’t read too much in to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, TheDarkKnight69 said:

Got it. Your “none of the above” reply made it seem like you knew. 

That guy on the peegs chat said it wasn’t any of them. The guy hinted that it was a much more established coach which made me think it wasn’t Beard.

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

That guy on the peegs chat said it wasn’t any of them. The guy hinted that it was a much more established coach which made me think it wasn’t Beard.

Sounds like B-Line.