Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

26 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Can it be Thursday night all over again and looked like we were going to get Stevens :(

Just need Osterman to announce John Belien already. We all know it’s going to happen. 

5 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Just need Osterman to announce John Belien already. We all know it’s going to happen. 

Maybe the Woodson rumor was released to make us ok with hiring Beilein. If it was then it worked, lol. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Maybe the Woodson rumor was released to make us ok with hiring Beilein. If it was then it worked, lol. 

LOL! 

And then we’ll turn around and land Billy ******** Donovan and Scott will look like a GOD! 

He’s playing chess..

Who is Joe Golding?  Goodman stated he has withdrawn his name from the Indiana opening. Just curious who he even is?

It’s Goodman trolling again. He has something against IU and the fan base it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

He's trolling. Golding is the Abeliene Christian coach. 

Just now, cleeter said:

It’s Goodman trolling again. He has something against IU and the fan base it seems.

Thank you as I had no clue who he even was. 

It’s also sad he is trashing IU given this years March madness is in Indiana and IU.

Hopefully stadium fires his @$$ for being an unprofessional jackass. He is a damn reporter not a message board troll.

8 hours ago, Chris007 said:

No matter who the next coach is Michael Lewis should get a huge raise to come home. Young, offensive mind, good recruiter, worked under good coaches including Stevens. Bring him home to groom him to be the next guy.

After the masshole saga I am all in for an “IU guy.”   Fife, with Lewis and Hulls as assistants.  

2 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

After the masshole saga I am all in for an “IU guy.”   Fife, with Lewis and Hulls as assistants.  

Just curious, why do we think Fife would be a better head coach than Lewis? I do understand that Fife has been a head coach a while back, but Lewis has also been an assistant under some pretty good coaches. I think I could I could get behind Lewis just as much as Fife.