Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

Just now, mdn82 said:

My god this is the only thread that has rivaled the old Cody Zeller recruitment threads with optimism, hope, unison.  Pretty please come home Brad!  I promise I won’t ***** about any of my sports teams for at least 6 months.

Those Zeller threads were epic!

Been outside for an hour, and it took me 2½ hours to catch up on this one thread. As I stated 40 pages ago, this is a new kind of "March Madness".

Just hope we don't all go into a funk, if it falls thru with Stevens.

Around The Horn just had Brad as a topic of conversation in the buy/sell segment... everyone sold on the idea except one who thought this could happen now.

Another panelist said maybe not this year but in the next few years Stevens has an "Indiana shaped parachute" waiting on him

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

He knows something

I think this is old information as we know Brad has talked to IU about the position. Whether or not it’s back and fourth at this time is TBD.. 

Just now, Mr. Hoosier Pride said:

Around The Horn just had Brad as a topic of conversation in the but/sell segment... everyone sold on the idea except one who thought this could happen now.

Another panelist said maybe not this year but in the next few years Steven's has an "Indiana shaped parachute" waiting on him

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

The National media is clueless. 

They'll say it isn't happening up until the minute it does. Then they'll bash us for the $$/contract we give out. Only Dook gets positive press

5 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

My god this is the only thread that has rivaled the old Cody Zeller recruitment threads with optimism, hope, and unison.  Pretty please come home Brad!  I promise I won’t ***** about any of my sports teams for at least 6 months.

Moses Abraham remembers...

3 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

What if we actually got Billy D this time around?

Would people be jacked up or disappointed it isn't Brad?

It feels different this time. Donovan thing was mostly heresay and a lot of guesswork. Some of us even checked flight schedules for private jets to connect the dots.

But this time, information coming out is a bit too detailed, and that Stevens' pregame interview got me to think there might be a better chance than I thought. 

Still too early to tell, but I do like IU admin's efforts to make this opportunity count. 

Just now, 8bucks said:

Wonder if we get Stevens for say $7-$8 mill will their doubt turn into criticism of how we spent so much during a pandemic 

Oh I am sure that it will.

2 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

He tweeted 1 min after the Gla$$ comment that he's turning his phone off. Too many DMs. 

He doesn't know ****.

No he didn’t. Wrong guy.