Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

52 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

What a time for HSN to be down. They may never recover. This board seems more fun anyway, maybe it’s just the timing.

Yes, thank you for not visiting after we lost at home to Purdue. And Rutgers. And.....well yeah, what a time to be alive (and on BTB!!)!!!

11 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

@IUwins0708 @Chris007 just got caught up because I was at practice. Did I miss anything or are these the highlights? IU has made a big offer, Brad is considering leaving the Celtics sooner than thought possible, and it might really be happening. If there’s anything I missed you can put it on here or send me a pm. Thanks for the help. 

I'm neither of them but @IUwins0708 said he heard Mrs Stevens was ready to move back to IN.

Brad needs to come home. 

The interview he did yesterday speaks volumes. He’s going to turn down his friends and family to stay with a Celtics team that is peaked? He’s not winning anytime soon. His GM refuses to make the team better, there’s no championship hope in sight there. Tatum is going to demand a trade sooner than later. His kids will be needing a University education soon for free..