Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 minute ago, IUCane said:

What is the chance this falls apart if it leaks out too soon?  My big fear at the moment 

Maybe 4 or 5 people know who Scott is talking to. I don’t think there will be any leaks. 

Just now, IamtheShapopo said:

I skip Peegs stuff...the guy is a weasel from personal experience and he never breaks a story....pay for the board is a waste as well since most insider info comes from Btown or Hsn these day

For me the AJ Guyton post is the most interesting.... Peegs does not say anything that can be seen. Just a picture that will make it the most likely to be clicked.

Just now, Evariste Galois said:

For me the AJ Guyton post is the most interesting.... Peegs does not say anything that can be seen. Just a picture that will make it the most likely to be clicked.

They moved Stevens up to 3rd on the hot board, which they say is based on mutual interest, behind Beard at 1 and Beilein at 2.

34 minutes ago, IamtheShapopo said:

Bit off-topic but is it Switzerland or Sweden that has the hot broads?

Hot chicks are never off-topic and the answer is "Sweden" but having been to Switzerland, the local talent did not make me mad. 

Back on topic- after this huge raise Brad will need to open a Swiss bank account!! 

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Come on @stuhoo join the fun and believe!!! I understand what you’re saying, just having some fun

Fun for posters but for the us over here we have a obligation to our community of posters here to keep stuff running smoothly and efficiently.  I don’t know much about the other board but we take pride in keeping our threads on topic as much as possible