Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

14 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

If this happens I won’t to fully apologize to Dolson for wanting Reynolds as AD.

At the time, I was hoping Chris would get the job as well but in hindsight could he have pulled off getting the $$ Dolson has raked in not having Dolson's connections to the big buck donor base?

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Is there ANY reason to believe that an Evansville rapper with hopes, who predicts Stevens to IU is worth anything whatsoever?

Cause whether Stevens has real interest or not, I'm not seeing that.

It'd be great, but there is no 'there-there' with 'Irish Jesus' IMO.

Stuhoo you are clearly in the wrong thread. 

6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I wanna say it’s a done deal so bad, but I can’t yet!! I was told if it happens it will be sooner than we think. Someone’s better half is ready to come home.....

This better not be your kid who's hacked your password again!  :120:

Yesterday and earlier today I thought we had about a .00000001% chance, now I honestly think it’s closer to 60-75%. Holy F*** Balls
I'm still with low percentage. I refuse to believe until I see it. I don't want to come to a cliff and have to jump

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Not sure but there is a lot of smoke right now. I've had people who I don't trust telling me that Tracy is in town. I just laughed it off because it is like the Billy Donovan horse farm crap but now I'm second-guessing myself

The guy teases on a tweet a couple hours ago he wonders what Tracey has been up to.