Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 minute ago, tdhoosier said:

Why is everybody hash tagging Titus? He was joking around with us from the very beginning with outlandish Stevens claims. 

Titus is an Indiana fan and wants Indiana to be good.  He may have been memeing originally; but he has stated on his podcast that he would love Stevens to end up at IU. 

Why is everybody hash tagging Titus? He was joking around with us from the very beginning with outlandish Stevens claims. 

I think he's in the same place most of us are. He wants Stevens to come to IU, thinks it's unlikely but possible, and is just having fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

If we do get Brad we are gonna have to get some established assistants maybe keep one of the current even. Brads been out of the college game too long to know the players to snag the right pieces on the free agent market this year

Maybe he grabs Michael Lewis back.

Ok to be clear that Boston guy is a musician that is clearly an IU fan. I'm guessing he didn't get his 25k followers for his inside info on basketball. That said even I'm starting to wonder if this could actually happen

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I have to admit, this has been kind of fun.  I am almost sad to have to go to bed.  Primarily because when I wake up, I will have to figure out if I am going to read the 80 pages that were added, or just skip to the end.  

Good night for now,  see you all tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

If we do get Brad we are gonna have to get some established assistants maybe keep one of the current even. Brads been out of the college game too long to know the players to snag the right pieces on the free agent market this year

I would say if we get Brad the players would call to to want to play here

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

If this happens I won’t to fully apologize to Dolson for wanting Reynolds as AD.

Right? I was very opposed to Dolson becoming AD and was quite disappointed when it happened. I was wrong. Even if IU doesn't hire Stevens I was wrong. Just getting a donor to pony up $10M to fire Miller and another to help pay any costs for the new coach to fix the dumpster fire the program has been was enough to prove me wrong. If he's going as hard after Stevens as everything seems to indicate, I was very, very wrong and I'm ecstatic that I was.