Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

Just now, brumdog45 said:

Guy has a total of 395 followers and posted a couple of days ago that ‘his sources had been telling him since January” that Miller was going to be fired.   To put it bluntly......he’s just throwing crap at the wall looking for clicks.

His posts go back before Miller was fired. Not saying he is sourced and I had doubts because no one commented early on when he was saying this. But he has been saying for awhile now 

8 minutes ago, Bankshot said:

Good points.

Hopefully he wasn't able to pull 4 and 5 stars into Baylor because of anything sketchy or inappropriate. 

I appreciate being able to have cordial and level headed discussions on this forum. 

Yes, that's the question and an important one at that.

1 minute ago, Over 100 Games said:

Counterpoint: Carl Cook, this VP, and Steve Turd Ferguson all work closely together for the purpose of this function. Not saying that the money would have come from this business function directly, but maybe Dolson asked these 3 to come together to discuss his proposal.

Sorry you made a typo.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Guy has a total of 395 followers and posted a couple of days ago that ‘his sources had been telling him since January” that Miller was going to be fired.   To put it bluntly......he’s just throwing crap at the wall looking for clicks.

Most likely, I’ll try to see if he ACTUALLY tweeted stuff in January 

2 minutes ago, Over 100 Games said:

Counterpoint: Carl Cook, this VP, and Steve Ferguson all work closely together for the purpose of this function. Not saying that the money would have come from this business function directly, but maybe Dolson asked these 3 to come together to discuss his proposal.

That scenario makes sense and is much more plausible.  

4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

The Ohio State DG guy has been spot on so far. Talks and feelers have been put out for a while now. That’s not earth shattering at all. His timing was perfect though and makes you give him some cred. Worth keeping and eye on for sure.

Dude said 8 million to bring him home. I know Chris said that earlier, but I am still kind of stunned at that number. 

How have we sucked for so long if we have that kind of freaking money to throw around!!??

I've spent the last 30 minutes going through his twitter with my notes everything matches up. I'm kind of stunned to be honest

It’s 10000% a burner account. And not his primary Twitter account. I bet if he tweeted from his primary account he would burn his source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

This guy predicted that Archie would get fired and a rich donor would pay the buyout... that’s not really going out on a limb. 

You're missing the Brad Stevens part. Not saying he is correct, but why in the world would some Ohio State fan talk about IU and Brad Stevens in the way that he has if he didn't know something?

2 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Dude said 8 million to bring him home. I know Chris said that earlier, but I am still kind of stunned at that number. 

How have we sucked for so long if we have that kind of freaking money to throw around!!??

Probably because we didn’t have a guy like Scott Dolson as AD who isn’t afraid to put his big boy pants on and do what it takes to be great. 

Just now, IUrocker said:

Probably because we didn’t have a guy like Scott Dolson as AD who isn’t afraid to put his big boy pants on and do what it takes to be great. 

Yes I know. Sorry it was more of a rhetorical rant 

4 minutes ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

How about Mike Ehrmantraut?  Jonathan Banks is an IU grad.  He would certainly scare the hell out of me if I played for him.

Get Jonathan Banks in a room with Brad Stevens, no way he leaves that room without signing a contract. 

1 hour ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

If Brad Stevens comes to IU I will buy you a case of any beer you want.  Hell, I might even part with a bottle of Pappy 15 or Eagle Rare 17.

I had a drink of my Pappy when Archie was fired. That **** is hard to get in NE Indiana