Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

13 minutes ago, ThePaulieWalnuts said:

As long as Calhoun's health isn't the word, I think we'll land on both feet.

I was going to ask if that was really you, that statement right there answered that! Lol

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Let’s say Beilein is your 3rd or 4th option coach and ends up being your guy.   Day 1 on the job where are you ranking him in terms of coaches in the B1G?   Despite his age in my opinion he moves IU’s coach up to Third at worst and 2nd at the highest in the B1G  

2nd behind Izzo. 

24 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I still feel really good. I was actually told I might be a little low on the money amount. 

My employees thank you.  I  imagine I’m going to have to treat them to a nice meal for tolerating me.   Right now I’m front of my computer looking serious but they’ll catch on if this keeps going.  

3 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Yep. I check these every couple hours. I haven't seen less than a 150 posts in that time frame since Monday.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I honestly can't even keep up... by the time I read 5 posts I have a notification that there are 7 new posts.... If I go to lunch there are 7 new pages, and at some point if it says the last post I read was 20 hours ago and there are 69 new pages I just have to skip to the end....

The new posts climbed to 10+ just while typing this message!

15 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Oh my. Just a question, I hear the money is there this time around when it wasn't 4 years ago? Why is that?

Also with TA signing a major raise it seems to back that up. 

I don't have the answer to that

13 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Oh my. Just a question, I hear the money is there this time around when it wasn't 4 years ago? Why is that?

Also with TA signing a major raise it seems to back that up. 

Maybe they see increased football revenue coming for a few years with Allen.  $leeping giant for athletics waking up.

6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’m enjoying reading these comments. I sure hope I’m dead wrong about Brad because I’d be happy as anyone!!

I believe on HSN you posted that unless something major had changed it wouldn't be Brad Stevens.  Please correct me if I am misremembering that.  Is it possible that something major has changed?

11 minutes ago, HoosierMama23 said:

OK, after lurking for 2 days since HSN went down I finally created an account.  After seeing posts referencing The Bachelor and Better Call Saul and needing more females to balance out the testosterone, I've finally caved  :)

I love and hate coaching searches.... I hate that we are having to do this again 4 years after the last one but boy the speculation is fun.  Come home Brad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board. Yes, way too much testosterone. I have to agree coaching searches are a guilty pleasure of mine. It's so exciting