Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

Just now, HoosierFan1994 said:

I'm stating the obvious...Stevens is seriously considering IU. It's a matter of if he wants a change. The longer IU goes without naming a coach.....it's him. I say if this position is vacant in four weeks, we will know. 

God, that means we have to deal with April 1ST!  I don't think I can handle that.

Just now, Ryno6284 said:

God, that means we have to deal with April 1ST!  I don't think I can handle that.

I would say three weeks but Beard and Drew could have just played in the NCAA Championship. Give them a week after their season ends. I agree if it was Beilein we would've heard by now. 

3 minutes ago, Jesus Shuttlesworth said:

We want to win right?  That’s the goal right?  This guy wins and his players loved him at Michigan.  I’m 22 and could care less that he is 68.  This post makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm 72 and I love what you bring (not in a creepy way, .I have daughters and granddaughters). We all have opinions and that's what makes this work.

Just now, Chris007 said:

I think tomorrow would be a good time to wear Green for St. Patrick’s day and hopefully we will get lucky. 

Tomorrow is my son's 21st birthday, we have reservations at a great Irish pub 5 minutes from my house so if you are hinting at another reason to celebrate tomorrow -Holy Sh*t!!

9 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Also, Brad to IU would give the Bilas's and the Goodman's in the national media the middle finger.

Is it bad that I almost have that as my #1 reason for wanting Stevens?  So often we hear about dusty banners and IU needs to lower expectations and all of that, I really want people to have to eat that in the worst way.

21 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

HSN is still down after crashing yesterday afternoon. lol

All in!!!  I came over from HSN after they started having issues on Sunday.  Also was a long time follower on Inside the Hall as well