Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 minute ago, tortex28 said:

He could have flat out denied it if he wanted to, call me crazy but I think he's at least thinking about taking the job

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Is this new or from earlier today?

If Brad doesn’t come, I just hope it isn’t drawn out. Brad, please come, but if you don’t, dont act like you gave us thought and listened to the idea, to say that you just want the nba as his job right now but loves iu and roots for them 
If you’re going to let us down, let us down hard and now. Don’t drag it out. Back in the day, I wouldn’t want a girl to lead me on for weeks and then when it gets to that point, you move in for the kiss just for a denial and say whoa, just friends. Brad, I think I speak for all the IU fan base, we don’t want to be friend zoned by you lol

24 minutes ago, IUHAHN81 said:

Just tell Brad to bolt now! Who cares if it looks bad. His reputation in the future won't matter cause he'll be IU coach till he retires ;)

Yes.  Screw the celtics, they've benefitted from Indiana guys who should have stayed here for too long (Larry and Brad).

1 minute ago, tortex28 said:

He could have flat out denied it if he wanted to, call me crazy but I think he's at least thinking about taking the job

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

His dad and friends are here... 

Life is too short Brad. Come home to your family and friends. Get away from the city life!

18 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Yeah the thing that worries me is his offense. It's not the pace or style many see as modern or exciting. However as you said if he wins will anyone care? I don't care if his teams get in rock fights as long as they throw rocks harder than the other team.

AAU ball and the basketball factory high schools gear their programs to the NBA style of play and Dolson specifically mentioned the NBA in his presser so to me that knocks Beard out of the equation.  That's the kind of ball the kids today want to play.