Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 hour ago, LookatthestonesonDolson said:

All the chatter about IU being irrelevant?

Most of the National writers know what to do when they seek clicks.  Poke Indiana fans.  I put little stock in most of what has been written Guesses by:

Goodman

Gottlieb

Rothstein

Norlander

Wouldn’t worry about opinion or candidate list as most are not close enough for quality intel.  Stay with @chris007.  He is $

I would never mention any names directly, but some personalities have even tried to make a career around poking Indiana fans! I guess for some, sour grapes never end.

0896E85D-C2AB-4DED-8020-C2036EC29CAA.jpeg

Just now, Notithatlives said:

Dakich and Doyel both didn't shoot the Stevens idea dead in the water.  They spent a lot of time talking about it actually.  Yesterday, Dan said, "I'm telling Brad Stevens he needs to listen."  

Doyel said worst we will do is Beilein.  Doyel hates Drew, speaks of the Perea issue with burning passion.  Must actually be fully true.  

Dan actually went 10 minutes without bringing up Alford who would get his pants coached off 9 out of 10 games in the B1G.

That’s encouraging honestly. I don’t take much stock in media personalities but..

We get Pizzalicious about once a week. My wife is from Westport and I took a teaching and basketball coaching position there around 2000. 

Hi billingsley. I used to have several relatives around Westport. Used to go to kisers pub every week when Fred and Donna owned it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, goonaha said:

What does your history have to do with having a bizarre Mark Titus take?

I didn't know anyone disliked Mark Titus. Or that was possible. He is such a fun dude and a great personality for college basketball imo

1 minute ago, GaryP said:

I’ve lived in Jennings all my 70 years with the exception of my time in the military. While it is somewhat boring I like the slow pace.
I find most people here friendly.

I do really like the people- it's just that when you say Jennings around here, all I get are meth questions lol. We're really getting to know the local businesses now (Little Red Kitchen, Perfect Day Cafe, and Bohemian Donuts are our favorites)!

2 minutes ago, Treesh said:

That’s encouraging honestly. I don’t take much stock in media personalities but..

That's what I thought.  They aren't going to come out and say they are hearing it's a possibility because it's such a long shot.  However, when everyone else is shooting it down so fast and making a mockery of it, maybe they are hearing whispers that it's not as dead as some think.  

2 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

I didn't know anyone disliked Mark Titus. Or that was possible. He is such a fun dude and a great personality for college basketball imo

I am stunned.  The guy has mocked and baited Indiana fans for years.  If he has changed in the last few to a friend of the program, that is a significant shift, it must have been a survival move.  This dates back maybe 6-8 years.   

I do really like the people- it's just that when you say Jennings around here, all I get are meth questions lol. We're really getting to know the local businesses now (Little Red Kitchen, Perfect Day Cafe, and Bohemian Donuts are our favorites)!

Try Miller’s tavern

1 minute ago, LookatthestonesonDolson said:

I am stunned.  The guy has mocked and baited Indiana fans for years.  If he has changed in the last few to a friend of the program, that is a significant shift, it must have been a survival move.  This dates back maybe 6-8 years.   

Just goes to show, there's always someone out there with a completely unexpected take.

3 minutes ago, LookatthestonesonDolson said:

Because Indiana fans are honestly pretty easy to bait lol we aren't very good at taking jokes.  The amount of people who didn't get this joke was appalling haha https://twitter.com/clubtrillion/status/1371553773152178176?s=20