Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

If people are expecting a new coach to be named at the presser, I'm guessing you'll be disappointed. 

I just think Dolson will discuss his decision and answer questions. 

I cannot imagine he will have any announcement on who will be patrolling the sidelines at SSAH next season. 

Please don't let me down, Indiana.  

So far so good.  Get a coach that can coach and consistently recruit and i'll be overjoyed.  

Please no Beilein.  It doesn't have to be Brad Stevens but that would be excellent.  About 5 guys out there that would keep me happy.  

12 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Make sure you put in a ticket early to cancel. They make it hard to actually cancel and I'll never subscribe to that site again. 

Can you advise how to put a ticket in? I signed up for the $1/first month and I'm looking to get out. Thanks

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

If people are expecting a new coach to be named at the presser, I'm guessing you'll be disappointed. 

I just think Dolson will discuss his decision and answer questions. 

I cannot imagine he will have any announcement on who will be patrolling the sidelines at SSAH next season. 

That's how it should be.  We have the length of the tournament to get it done and still have time to get next year's team in place.  

Can you advise how to put a ticket in? I signed up for the $1/first month and I'm looking to get out. Thanks

It said to call to cancel and then I called the number and it told me to send an email. I kept emailing until someone responded and they tried to give me a sales pitch to stay. People can get caught in those free trials if you don’t act quick enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Please don't let me down, Indiana.  

So far so good.  Get a coach that can coach and consistently recruit and i'll be overjoyed.  

Please no Beilein.  It doesn't have to be Brad Stevens but that would be excellent.  About 5 guys out there that would keep me happy.  

Beilein wins immediately upon landing at Indiana and leaves us in much better position to land a suitable replacement when he’s ready to call it quits. We can do much worse than Beilein, imho. I’m over here gnawing my fingers to the bone, worrying about us hiring Alford or Fife. I’d be happy with coach Beilein. 

This press conference doesn’t have the feel of a coaching announcement, just about the dismissal.

Edit: Dolson said they’re starting the search now. I’m sure it’s started already, but no one is being hired today.