Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

44 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I’m hearing there is no consensus among trustees. It’s 50/50 and they might have to vote on it. Just seems crazy to me. Why we have to jump through this many hoops when the money is there. Hopefully I’m getting bad info this time.

This wouldn't be the least bit surprising.  It's been quite a while since IU has shown the slightest amount of give a ****.

35 minutes ago, OldBuddy67 said:

Archie is a competitor but how can he want to come back??? Yes it’s his job and livelihood but IU has made him a millionaire many times over! He won’t go hungry? That video Tom Brew posted last night of fans yelling at him coming off the floor is all he needs to know about how the fan base feels about him! Gosh this is a nightmare!!!!

Post it

Can’t see myself watching more than a handful of games next year if Archie is back. I’m graduating this spring and will have much less free time next winter. I’m not going to spend it watching piss poor basketball put out by an administration that doesn’t give a crap. 

1 hour ago, ap2345 said:

Was Quinn able to stop talking long enough for Dolson to ask a question? 

Oh my that’s funny. He does love to hear himself during Pacer games. I kind of miss them now that I don’t get them anymore. 

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Can’t see myself watching more than a handful of games next year if Archie is back. I’m graduating this spring and will have much less free time next winter. I’m not going to spend it watching piss poor basketball put out by an administration that doesn’t give a crap. 

Congrats on graduation, I can’t imagine having had Archie for four years. My senior year was the 6-25 season with Crean but they at least played hard and some m games were still decent to attend. It’s just gotten worse each year for him and that’s got to be frustrating, I used to think seeing Davis, Sampson, Dak (int) and Crean was the lowest we could sink but this just feels worse. Cheers to better days 

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Oh my that’s funny. He does love to hear himself during Pacer games. I kind of miss them now that I don’t get them anymore. 

Quinn kills me during Pacer broadcasts. 

1 minute ago, Indiana8585 said:

Congrats on graduation, I can’t imagine having had Archie for four years. My senior year was the 6-25 season with Crean but they at least played hard and some m games were still decent to attend. It’s just gotten worse each year for him and that’s got to be frustrating, I used to think seeing Davis, Sampson, Dak (int) and Crean was the lowest we could sink but this just feels worse. Cheers to better days 

Thank you! I’m in law school out of state so I didn’t have the misfortune of having Archie for my four years at IU. I got Crean’s last four years instead... Little did I know at the time that it would get even worse, lol. Two NCAA tournament appearances and a Big 10 title was living it up compared to what this year’s seniors got. 

44 minutes ago, OldBuddy67 said:

After seeing this video I wonder if there is some negotiations going on this weekend. He doesn’t want to come back to that. 

16 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Thank you! I’m in law school out of state so I didn’t have the misfortune of having Archie for my four years at IU. I got Crean’s last four years instead... Little did I know at the time that it would get even worse, lol. Two NCAA tournament appearances and a Big 10 title was living it up compared to what this year’s seniors got. 

Congrats on both I have several lawyers and judges in my family I partied a little too much. Haha oh I know I thought ok Crean has us back to number 1 again in 2012 and from that point forward we’ve been inconsistent and awful. We lucked into his second title a little with our conference schedule but beating UK anytime, let alone the tourney was worth the snub of a four seed. Like you say though it’s sad to think those are now looking like the golden years. If they keep him another year I don’t think they realize how bad it would be at Assembly Hall. 

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

After seeing this video I wonder if there is some negotiations going on this weekend. He doesn’t want to come back to that. 

No chance he comes back to that! Dolson was walking right next to him too!

Edited by OldBuddy67