Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

ORU’s Connor Vanover commits to Mizzou. Going to be 1 of the all-time team pictures. A 7’5” kid basically a foot taller than the entire rest of the roster.

10 hours ago, HinnyHoosier said:

I can picture Sean Miller on the Rupp sideline sweating Kentucky blue out of every visible pore. 

Miller is who I first thought as the logical replacement.  Likes to stretch or cheat the rules, lose control of his staff, etc. Should fit right in to the Kensucky way!!!

3 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Conner Vanover (7'3" center, formerly from Arkansas, formerly from Oral Roberts) commits to Missouri.

Also looks like another North Carolina player having trouble with transfer credits.

Kids who think they might end up wanting to tranfer better not commit to UNC in the first place.

4 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Ole Miss decommit Jordan burks is in Lexington for a visit and apparantley has scheduled a commitment date of Wednesday.

Not  the typical UK get....ranked 172nd by 247 in the class of 2023.

That will expand their roster to six freshmen, and two sophomores who both averaged under 10 mpg  and under 3ppg last year.

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

That will expand their roster to six freshmen, and two sophomores who both averaged under 10 mpg  and under 3ppg last year.

I cannot get over how sideways this got for Cal. Sure, the bloom’s off the rose there, but Jesus.

24 minutes ago, Demo said:

I cannot get over how sideways this got for Cal. Sure, the bloom’s off the rose there, but Jesus.

I so hope Joey Hart goes somewhere else. Just imagine the meltdown if they miss on a low 3*/2* recruit. How glorious that would be.

36 minutes ago, Demo said:

Slater mentioned yesterday that the moneybags have moved along from Calipari and are sort of forcing the hand of the UK administration to make a move.  Which is crazy because the have the number 1 class, so why now, begs the question?  Maybe the allotted money was spent on that class?  Lots of questions, but they pay Cal almost 10 mill a year so money isn't likely the problem unless it's meant to be the problem.  

The NCAA actually said no!!

Zagoria:  6-foot-9 Jaiden Delaire tells me the NCAA denied his waiver request to play another season and he is NOT in the Portal and NOT returning to college. Instead, he will remain in the NBA Draft and pursue a pro career. Averaged 9.2 ppg and 5.3 rpg last season at San Diego.

2 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Former Tennessee Volunteer Oliver Nkamhoua is down to Baylor and West Virginia.  Informed Michigan and Kansas State they are out of the running.

Nightmare offseason for Michgian continues.

Like that's ever a bad thing...