Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

20 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

Talking with a UK fan today who was complaining about Cals inability to work the portal. Said he preferred when players were paid under the table LOL! I reminded him they were bringing in a great class.

Of course they did, but it’s an even playing field.  The groups that have bashed the NIL are the ones who cheated to begin with or the schools that don’t have as good NIL programs, like Turdue 

3 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Anyone else find it funny that one of the schools with NIL troubles is Michigan? I guess a lot has changed for them in the last 30 years since the Fab Five. Really ironic since one of the members of that class is now the coach. 

1 hour ago, go iu bb said:

Anyone else find it funny that one of the schools with NIL troubles is Michigan? I guess a lot has changed for them in the last 30 years since the Fab Five. Really ironic since one of the members of that class is now the coach. 

Full circle 

9 hours ago, go iu bb said:

My guess is more of the NIL money is filtering to their football team. 

10 minutes ago, Demo said:

Trilly may have finally given himself away here. Does this or does this not sound like a Mark Titus tweet?

Oh, and he’s probably right.

I don't think Titus has the connections or insight to be Trilly. I'd guess an agent or an assistant coach.

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Trilly by far has had the pulse of the transfer portal season which is hilarious. 

His account has been around awhile, but he really popped up out of nowhere. And he’s obviously in the know - unlike all those so-called “experts”. Pretty funny.

2 hours ago, Scotty R said:

For some reason when I see Spencer I think he looks like a Fit for UVA

Virginia did not seem to be on the list of teams Trilly Donovan had mentioned previously among the teams in heavy with Spencer.  NJ.com had mentioned U Conn, Georgetown, Kentucky, Indiana, Miami, and Texas.  That list seems to have come from Adam Zagoria.

1 hour ago, Tasmanian Devil said:

His account has been around awhile, but he really popped up out of nowhere. And he’s obviously in the know - unlike all those so-called “experts”. Pretty funny.

Joined twitter in February 2022.  Original tagline for his account was "college hoops box score enthusiast & occasional insider".  Changed it in the middle of this spring to  "college hoops box score enthusiast & “very reliable” burner account".  

What's funny is that the change occurred very shortly after we started asking openly on this site whose burner account it was.  Probably total coincidence, but strange.