Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

12 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

North Carolina has now had 7 players transfer out. Wonder if we look at Dunn?

That’s pretty crazy for them. Historically they’ve recruited well and kept players in the program. 

16 hours ago, TeeterInNJ said:

What was the point of going back over a month (more than 100 pages back) to find two of this guys posts?

We just got a burger boy... lighten up Francis :farting_smiley:

Nahhh... if you come here, any forum and spew BS like that.. you 100% should be called out. IU FAN CLUB looks like IndyResident on HSN... lots of opinions, little true knowledge. 

The only thing personal would be IU fan clubs "opinion" of Woodson originally, which was absolutely outlandish. 

Nahhh... if you come here, any forum and spew BS like that.. you 100% should be called out. IU FAN CLUB looks like IndyResident on HSN... lots of opinions, little true knowledge. 
The only thing personal would be IU fan clubs "opinion" of Woodson originally, which was absolutely outlandish. 
Who cares! The dude was wrong but we're all happy now. Or at least happier in some cases. We don't all think alike or see things the same but we're all Hoosiers!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Who cares! The dude was wrong but we're all happy now. Or at least happier in some cases. We don't all think alike or see things the same but we're all Hoosiers!

I care lol.. I don't want to have to read Bs like that to begin with. There is nothing wrong with what @TheWatShot did. That's some troll posts and they take away from real conversation 100%. 

18 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Here are a couple posts that aged horribly, for your viewing pleasure. 

This was some post yesterday morning on Rivals. I don't post there anymore but wanted to see the reaction after MM committed. These post are right after Dingle committed to SJU 

We need to get in the same league as a Kansas and Gonzaga. I think Dingle chose SJU because of a HOF coach and it’s where he’s from. It’ll take more than 2 years for Woody to win these recruiting battles.

Lot's of swing and misses from CMW and his staff..Pretty disappointing..imo 

Mike needs to hire a new staff. These guys have been terrible the past two years.

This was some post yesterday morning on Rivals. I don't post there anymore but wanted to see the reaction after MM committed. These post are right after Dingle committed to SJU 
We need to get in the same league as a Kansas and Gonzaga. I think Dingle chose SJU because of a HOF coach and it’s where he’s from. It’ll take more than 2 years for Woody to win these recruiting battles.
Lot's of swing and misses from CMW and his staff..Pretty disappointing..imo 
Mike needs to hire a new staff. These guys have been terrible the past two years.

What was the posters reaction after the commitment ?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

What was the posters reaction after the commitment ?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

One of the guys still talking about the misses outweigh the hits and still not giving the coaches credit 

We got a spot to fill I am excited to see what the staff does here. Who in the portal would you guys prefer? Do you think we find a player from somewhere else?

We need a combo guard/wing that can play at the 1, 2 and 3.  He has to hit 3 or 4 3-pointers a game at a clip of 40% or better.  Gotta make his own shots and get multiple assists.  Be able to score at many levels and is a team player.  Has to be talented with a quick step and be able to rebound and block out.  Hits free throws at above 85%.  Speaks and communicates well...and represents Indiana University in a first-class manner.  He has to have more than one year of eligibility remaining.  Did I miss something?  Oh, yes.
I'm not available.  But let's discuss the NIL opportunities that are available.

Well summarized, lol, but I don’t think they care about years of eligibility left.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

57 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

We need a combo guard/wing that can play at the 1, 2 and 3.  He has to hit 3 or 4 3-pointers a game at a clip of 40% or better.  Gotta make his own shots and get multiple assists.  Be able to score at many levels and is a team player.  Has to be talented with a quick step and be able to rebound and block out.  Hits free throws at above 85%.  Speaks and communicates well...and represents Indiana University in a first-class manner.  He has to have more than one year of eligibility remaining.  Did I miss something?  Oh, yes.

I'm not available.  But let's discuss the NIL opportunities that are available.

You forgot that he has to be a lockdown defender who averages ~1 blk and 1.5+ steals per game. Assist to TO ratio at least 2:1. Without those, pass.

For me if we aren't bringing in a guy to he a starter over Galloway I would just hold on to the scholarship. If it is just a depth piece at the 2 I would just let Gunn and Newton be the backup and let them develop