Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

Just now, Stuhoo said:

You're early! Thought you'd wait until 5:30pm or so.

Impressive.

Not really.  I've been saying for a couple days that Mgbako is going to Kansas and it seems like we haven't even been able to get good guards on campus. Meanwhile we still have glaring holes that the staff has failed to fill.

2 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Not really.  I've been saying for a couple days that Mgbako is going to Kansas and it seems like we haven't even been able to get good guards on campus. Meanwhile we still have glaring holes that the staff has failed to fill.

Even earlier!

Even more impressive!

4 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

I think everyone is quite clear where you stand.

Dingle may be out, and we'll see about MM.

If we miss on MM, I'm not worried because there is another NJ kid who everyone is sleeping on...

A lot of people are concerned about his attitude - his father never had the makings of a varsity athlete until he was a grown man, so if his growth spurt hits this summer, I am confident we will have a borderline 5 star talent on the wing/backcourt next year. 

941624811_ScreenShot2023-05-12at9_30_21AM.thumb.png.f5b4e591f956dfd88baee4c5fb178434.png

9 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

Sometimes it's better to just let things shake out before we hit the panic button

4 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Went from one really good recruit and a couple of rotational guys to two really good recruits and two rotational guys.

247 ranks IU's overall recruiting rank (incoming freshman and transfer portal) now at #9 overall with a rating of 66.92.  The only Big Ten team ahead of IU is Michigan State at #6 with a rating of 67.76.

Plus I think MSU’s done and IU probably has one more to add

2 minutes ago, TeeterInNJ said:

What was the point of going back over a month (more than 100 pages back) to find two of this guys posts?

We just got a burger boy... lighten up Francis :farting_smiley:

Yeah, odd. It looks personal.

Have to start looking at guys that may not have taken a Covid year or have already graduated but aren’t in the portal. Grad transfers don’t have to be in the portal. Some might need a summer class to graduate and could be to IU by late summer.