Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

Re:  Julian Phillips

Torvik estimates that by adding Chris Ledlum and losing Julian Phillips, they are basically still the same team -- overall pythagareon rating of .9373 and ranked second with Ledlum instead of Phillips, .933 and ranked second with Phillips instead of Ledlum.

We are starting to reach the point where some teams are adding players that are just marginally better than another player and end up seeing players recruited over exiting and the overall change isn't much.  

51 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

Can't teach long and athletic. Maybe not a fit for us though?

Definitely not a fit here, though he did have an offer. But will be a terrific get for someone, presumably an SEC school, and KU may well regret this one.

22 minutes ago, Demo said:

Definitely not a fit here, though he did have an offer. But will be a terrific get for someone, presumably an SEC school, and KU may well regret this one.

And will be excellent somewhere as a 250 lb stretch 4/5. We are fully stocked at those positions.

1 hour ago, Demo said:

Am I crazy if I like his future better than Dickinson’s? Defense matters and Dickinson is not a + on that side, imo

Quiet day considering the final day.  I do realize some will trickle through over the weekend.  

Tomorrow is a big day for Mgbako.  If we don’t get him, gotta wonder where we are going.  Dingle will have every high suitor after him. He is my next favorite option.  I like Julian Phillips potential.  Otherwise I’ll need to start scouring the options.  I’ll be nervous in a hurry if we miss.  

But we will have a bag or 2 to throw around.  So we will find out who bites.  

https://247sports.com/article/college-basketball-recruiting-ron-holland-2023s-no-1-ranked-play-210010351/

this is rich….Texas still hasn’t released Ron Holland from his LOI because they want to make sure there wasn’t any ‘foul play’.
Texas policing recruiting?  LOL

Arkansas is likely destination so we can be damned sure Foul Play was indeed a part of this.

North Carolina is No Class U.

But Arkansas is also No Class U but just in a different context.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Welp, not much you can do about that. 

nope, going home to play.  I am glad MM is making his decision soon because the likes of kids like Dingle are gonna start coming off the board and we have two holes that need impact guys

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

Great.  The portal season went straight downhill after a good addition in Ware.

lol