Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

48 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Matt Carlino's response...

giphy.gif

That is a name I had completely forgotten about. I had to look up and see what happened to him. He actually had a decent career spending 3 years at byu and 1 year at Marquette. He’s a grad assistant at TCU now.  

What was the reason he never played at IU? Crean and his dad got into it or something? 

36 minutes ago, str8baller said:

That is a name I had completely forgotten about. I had to look up and see what happened to him. He actually had a decent career spending 3 years at byu and 1 year at Marquette. He’s a grad assistant at TCU now.  

What was the reason he never played at IU? Crean and his dad got into it or something? 

I'm surprised he only transferred once while in college. It felt like he changed high schools about every 2 months. 

If I remember right, his dad was sort of shopping him around and Crean wasn't quite ready to start "playing the game" at that point in his IU tenure. 

7 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I'm surprised he only transferred once while in college. It felt like he changed high schools about every 2 months. 

If I remember right, his dad was sort of shopping him around and Crean wasn't quite ready to start "playing the game" at that point in his IU tenure. 

Carlino was highly ranked early, but the more he played in AAU the more his stock dropped. We really didn’t miss out.

3 hours ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Where?  I’m assuming Kensucky, but he may have moved on from there!

I do know of 2 schools he won’t be attending, IU and Michigan 

Willing to bet if Oscar T stays in the draft, Dickinson goes to Kentucky.  If he doesn’t, it’s Kansas

EDIT:  reserving the right to be wrong.

46 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Willing to bet if Oscar T stays in the draft, Dickinson goes to Kentucky.  If he doesn’t, it’s Kansas

EDIT:  reserving the right to be wrong.

Bossi said logically seems like KU or UMD. but nova and UK are throwing large bags of money at him. My guess is for KU. 

22 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

They’ll find a way to take MM if they want to. But yes i agree

Actually, I did see something that they would take either, but not both of them (One of their players that was supposed to be done is his final year of eligibility)

7 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Actually, I did see something that they would take either, but not both of them (One of their players that was supposed to be done is his final year of eligibility)

Would the coaches have been notified about his choice by now and if it's Kansas wouldn't Mgbako cancel his visit?

13 minutes ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

Would the coaches have been notified about his choice by now and if it's Kansas wouldn't Mgbako cancel his visit?

I doubt it, even though the Cuffe said he is using his final year, he could still leave