Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

probably a solid portaling here.  

My lunch review lead me to:

Adam Howard and Coach Ya sending out encouraging tweets.  And the Hoosier Hysterics seeming a bit demoralized about the whole process but also being proud of vastly increasing the NIL pot.  So, likely plenty of more NIL to offer.  Hard not to think we don't find at least 2 portal products worthy of some of it.  

I have no doubt IU will find solid additions.  This was a call out to Loaded who watch that kid play during championship week and fell in love with him.   He played great for being a true freshman.   Talent can be found everywhere even St Thomas(Minnesota)

2 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I will go out on the smallest limb ever and say that Rohde will not repeat his 17.1 ppg at Virginia for two reasons....increased competition and the sloth offense.

Yeah didn’t Parker Stewart average 19+ at UT Martin before he came to IU?  It just never translated to his time at IU…..I was excited about him coming to us but just average 6 per game for us.

Late portal addition:  Quincy Guerrier, Oregon.  6’8” wing.  Played two years at Syracuse and two at Oregon.  Averaged 13.7 points as a sophomore at Syracuse and 9.8 ppg over his career. Last year averaged 9.0 ppg and 4.6 rpg.  Shot 35% from three last year.

2 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Not a transfer, but Papa Kante (6'10" center, 90th rated incoming 2023 recruit) has asked for a release for his letter of intent from Michigan.

Speculation on Twitter that he didn’t pass a certain test required for foreign students.

16 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Not sure why that would lead to him asking out of his NIL.

he’s asking out of his NLI because it looks better than saying he was denied admission

9B3DE640-4309-4164-B407-C052170C396D.png

Edited by 94Bulldog