Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

3 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

There are a couple other guards that Adam Howard is at least staying in contact with on social. there are so many guys out there.

when was that Ya podcast recorded? Do we know for sure? 

if it was yesterday then that means they got word on something that wasn’t Ware and should be announced soon. They also are expecting something else in “a couple days” 

I think the podcast was after Ware committed.. I didn't listen though, admittedly. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I mean... do you have info? Or can you just admit you're guessing? 

What do you mean, "it ain't happening y'all" what isn't? But no, I don't see Kanon being any sort of a contributor Day 1, if he were to reclass. 

A gut feeling. Not a thing that seems to happen often in basketball. It's happened to us before though with Trey Lyles.

43 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

What a dumbass tweet by Katz.

Penn State: 9th. With a total of three players on their roster.

10th and 11th, IU and Illinois. Per Katz, because we don't know enough about their rosters. I'M PRETTY SURE WE KNOW MORE ABOUT IU's TEN PLAYERS THAN PENN STATE'S THREE!

Yeesh.

"I'vE gOt THe BOiLerS WinNinG iT ALL!!!" 

45 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

A gut feeling. Not a thing that seems to happen often in basketball. It's happened to us before though with Trey Lyles.

Robert Vaden was committed to Purdue before he switched to IU 

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Well that's been close to 20 years by now right? I consider that to be a rare occurrence.

Just pointing out it happen with Vaden.  It happens more then people realize but you are right it’s not  an everyday occurrence but it does happen 

1 minute ago, normandale97 said:

Professionalism and Yasir Rosemond…those are words I thought I would never hear. 

Optimal is that he's retained all of the, ahem ... "moves," while learning professionalism and maturity that he was not exposed to earlier in his career.

It doesn't always happen, but that's an outstanding combination when it does..

1 hour ago, Ngw7183 said:

There are a couple other guards that Adam Howard is at least staying in contact with on social. there are so many guys out there.

when was that Ya podcast recorded? Do we know for sure? 

if it was yesterday then that means they got word on something that wasn’t Ware and should be announced soon. They also are expecting something else in “a couple days” 

Maybe better in another thread, but I am interested how Howard became the recruit whisperer for IU? Clearly he's plugged in, just seemed to appear out of nowhere -from my perspective anyway. 

56 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Maybe better in another thread, but I am interested how Howard became the recruit whisperer for IU? Clearly he's plugged in, just seemed to appear out of nowhere -from my perspective anyway. 

Yeah, It's been that way for a while.  to me, He's the best twitter follow to get hints who IU is prioritizing and the overall feel of things.  

10 minutes ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

Have this feeling that Ledlum will stay out East. 

Yeah living in the Midwest is not everyone’s cup of tea, especially kids who grew up on the coasts.  

Therefore it worries my that he could be swayed to St. Pitino

2 hours ago, jbeaman9 said:

I prefer the term scorers instead of shooters. Plenty of guys who love to take shots, I'd love to have guys that make them more than other guys do lol

I see those terms exactly opposite, shooters make shots and scorers score their points no matter how many shots it takes. That said, I prefer scorers that can shoot.