Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

18 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

Did Ware actually commit?  I never saw the PR Pic of him flexing with IU symbols all around him and committed in the background!

Sorry, didn't see USPShoosier's response

2 hours ago, J34 said:

Any word on if Catchings is backing out of his commitment to POTFB! Was in Brownsburg today eating lunch, and some of the locals were mentioning it as a possibility. 

I've been wondering when their tournament failures start to have an effect on recruiting. Hopefully it happens soon. 

He’s also a 5*.
And he’s in-state. If he truly wants in and Woody wants him you take him no question.

IMG_6806.jpg

Rumors at this point for sure. But with any rumor, you have to ask why it exists. Haven’t checked his IG because I don’t IG like the young go-hards, so someone feel free to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Scotty R said:

Just wondering how he comostes to McNeely and Newell

Haven’t seen them, but he was one of the few athletes Brownsburg had against Ben Davis in that semistate championship at NC. The ‘burg actually led at halftime,  but BD pulled away in the 2nd half when Catchings was benched for his attitude.

btw - here is the link from the Purdue board talking about the decommit rumors:

https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/catchings-nil.242056/

Haven’t seen them, but he was one of the few athletes Brownsburg had against Ben Davis in that semistate championship at NC. The ‘burg actually led at halftime,  but BD pulled away in the 2nd half when Catchings was benched for his attitude.
btw - here is the link from the Purdue board talking about the decommit rumors:
https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/catchings-nil.242056/

I believe he got T’d up if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Inside The Hall:  VCU transfer Jalen DeLoach tells Inside the Hall he will not visit Indiana this weekend as Mike Woodson recently underwent knee surgery.  DeLoach will take an official visit this weekend to Penn State and said he hopes to visit Bloomington later this month.