Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

15 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

Risk is worth the possible reward imo.  And I would trust Woody as much as any coach to get the most out of him.  

FYI, on the article on Ware it mentions that there wasn’t much PT available for next year.  They did have a 13 mpg kid enter the portal today 6’10” Kid — but even with an opening in some minutes, I think if Arkansas was a choice he wanted he already would have transferred there.  He is from Arkansas and when the assistant he liked left, he turned to Oregon.  So I think he’s heard Musselman’s pitch already and decided on not staying to play near home.  Just my two cents.

in terms of him being a quiet kid and Altman calling him out publicly….that IMO is a coaching issue and not a player issue.  You always stay in house.

27 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

Cliff notes… ? I’m suddenly afraid to open it. 
id hate to have wasted a really good goat. He was nearly a friend. Almost.

11 minutes ago, Joe_hoopsier said:

Cliff notes… ? I’m suddenly afraid to open it. 
id hate to have wasted a really good goat. He was nearly a friend. Almost.

1.  Ware is a quiet kid, comes off as aloof

2.  He became close to an Arkansas assistant who left to become an assistant at Oregon.  After he committed, the coach got the head job at Nebraska Omaha.  Ware kept his commitment to Oregon.

3.  Ware did not live up to expectations at Oregon.  Altman was publicly critical.

4.  Next coach will need to have a better relationship with Ware.

5.  Suggests that Arkansas could be a good fit because it’s close to home but that PT might be competitive as their best big man announced he was coming back and they have a 5 star big man coming in.

Seemed a strange article because it suggested it would be good for him to go to Arkansas but printed a lot of hatchet job quotes from people saying he disappointed as a freshman.

Although you’ve created a persona that is negative everything… I’m glad we are both IU fans , yet worry that we are aligned on movie clips from an abstract post. 

either way. All Hale Woody!!! 
Not to nitpick, but what negativity?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk