Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

I’m telling ya, this goat sacrifice, TJD and Race coming back, X’s 2 week delay recovery is a thing!! 

Blueblood basketball water is finally finding its own level again. 

All Hale Woody

This is the clip I was thinking of when I read All Hail Woody

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

This is the clip I was thinking of when I read All Hail Woody

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Although you’ve created a persona that is negative everything… I’m glad we are both IU fans , yet worry that we are aligned on movie clips from an abstract post. 

either way. All Hale Woody!!! 

1 hour ago, BottomLine said:

No it is not.  The school has nothing to do with NIL and  can not offer that as an incentive in recruiting.  What it means is that the athlete can profit from going out on their own and sell their name (autographs, endorsements, etc), image, and likeness for money without losing eligibility.  Schools offering NIL money as an incentive is a MAJOR no no and can result in NCAA sanctions.

On the other hand an athlete that attends a larger school with a large and active alumni base and a well supported program is more likely to make considerable side money.  In other words, a basketball player at Kentucky,, where fans are rabid, is in a better position than a player from Eastern Kentucky.  Indiana is a school that should be in a good position for players to maximize NIL money.

Surely you jest.  Friends of The Program baby.  :) 

2 minutes ago, 94Bulldog said:

Not to throw a damper on things, but if he was tight with a Bama asst who left, any chance he goes to the asst’s new school for a visit?

Kennesaw State? Doubtful.