Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

3 minutes ago, sweetpain said:

Alabama lost another assistant coach and has now lost all 3. May play a role, may not?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Just gives him 3 opportunities to hire high school/AAU coaches of highly coveted players. 

19 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I make contact with many different people each day. I've been with the university for almost 25 years. I speak to ex-players, ex-coaches, IU employees, big-time boosters, and different people like that. My wife gets on me because she says I know everyone in town through IU basketball. I feel like people like to give me info and I'm not scared to ask. All they can say is NO. 

Always appreciate the info you share. Others on Twitter/Peegs/etc I just feel like they do it for attention. Never get that vibe from you. 

3 minutes ago, sweetpain said:

Alabama lost another assistant coach and has now lost all 3. May play a role, may not?

…hopefully they don’t plan to hire a coaching connection with Ware… 

Yeah, you hope they appear in disarray due to change if he got VIP treatment at IU with all the coaches and assistants. But Bama will do what it takes, I am sure, to offset the losses.

4 minutes ago, sweetpain said:

Yeah, you hope they appear in disarray due to change if he got VIP treatment at IU with all the coaches and assistants. But Bama will do what it takes, I am sure, to offset the losses.

So add an extra 0 to the offer for each coach they lost?

12 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Anyone coming to a message board and getting upset because someone is sharing information…..not sure what they are doing inside the portal message board thread.

and we are talking about nuclear secrets being shared.  

Who is upset just wondering where and how they get their info.

10 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

I doubt that because he might only be there for a year. Also we are talking about a kid who really didn't tear it up in his first year in college.

23 minutes ago, Joe_hoopsier said:

Ok hear me out. I’m in Mobile, I have a plane and I can be on Bama campus in 45 minutes. 

someone wire me a boat load of cash and I’ll go close this SOB! And then have a cup of coffee. That’s what closers drink! 

Wear some Bama gear, find Ware, and yell “it’s always football season baybeeeee!!”

24 minutes ago, Joe_hoopsier said:

Ok hear me out. I’m in Mobile, I have a plane and I can be on Bama campus in 45 minutes. 

someone wire me a boat load of cash and I’ll go close this SOB! And then have a cup of coffee. That’s what closers drink! 

Why don't you take care of the money and we will pay back later