Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

40 minutes ago, Rico said:

Don't believe a word Sea Turtle says.

Rumor has it that Tim Garl posts under the alias “Sea Turtle.”

ssshhhhhhhhhhhh

;)

Kidding aside—all boards have their irrationally conclusive posters. If some other board’s Sea Turtle or our potential SeaTurtle equivalent needs to vent that’s just white noise and not a big deal, a problem, or worth considering.

28 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

If he takes it, then he hasn’t committed yet.

I wonder if some of the "smoke" was just people getting a false impression?  The visit could've gone well and the staff feel great about it, but that doesn't mean they did enough to sell Ware.

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

I think the confusion is Ware has another visit planned. Is he going to take that visit or is he going to cancel it? I'm under the assumption that he will cancel it but if he doesn't it could be a couple of weeks. 

What other schools was he planning to potentially visit? 

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

As of 1:15 today he still plans to take that visit.

So there it is. No commitment today. 

Kind of embarrassing that our insiders get so excited about a recruit's visit going well that they convince fans a commitment is imminent. 

It's not like we're sunk or anything, and I'm certain that we'll hear some "sky is falling messages," but Bama still being in play changes the odds a bit here. They're obviously going to be a very big player. 

It went from sounding like a commitment to he's going to go visit Bama. Ouch. 

EDIT: I forgot the "not" in the first sentence. LOL

Edited by Silat Player