Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

20 minutes ago, cleeter said:

Now I won’t say their name exactly, but it sounds like Reff, is saying along the lines of another visit could happen for ware but Indiana is in great shape as of Thursday night. Emotional roller coaster this portal stuff is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming off as a dont want to ruin the kid moment tho. 

I have heard that the visits are going well with lots of happy faces. Shouldn’t be a surprise, but I don’t have any inclination on if either have had a good enough time to commit soon. We wait.

Let’s just say there is a growing confidence in the marketing department with the work being done by them for a certain visitor (or two)…

Rabby all but confirmed Ware to IU then threw water on the entire board with carefully worded comments like “As of Thursday night, Ware has another visit scheduled” 

Then later he said “He currently has another visit scheduled, we will see if that’s still going to be the case“ 

My opinion, Ware committed to IU. He needs to communicate with whoever this other visit is with to let them know. Rabby wanted to slow everyone but used his wording carefully and wants Ware and family to have the attention. 

Also said Ledlum didn’t get to IU until later yesterday evening, the bulk of his visit will be today.

I’m really hoping that Rabby left some tea leaves and we are reading them right and he just wants to allow/give the player and family their respect of breaking the news of a potential commitment themselves and however they would like to do it. That is my current hope

4 minutes ago, cleeter said:

I’m really hoping that Rabby left some tea leaves and we are reading them right and he just wants to allow/give the player and family their respect of breaking the news of a potential commitment themselves and however they would like to do it. That is my current hope

My guess is the Yogi announcement has impacted how he goes about his business.

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I guess I don’t remember the Yogi announcement. 

Something to the effect of he released the article of Yogi committing hours before Yogi was announcing it right before tipoff of a  game at Park Tudor.

2 minutes ago, tomallenfan1 said:

I don’t even want to know what this board and social media would look like if there is no commitment today.

We’ll have gone back from “we’re back baby” to “woody should be replaced by some combination of May/Shrewsberry.”   

I enjoy checking in every couple days just to see what phase of the cycle we’re in.  :) 

I have to admit that if this were taking place back when I were into recruiting, I’d probably be going crazy too. I’m old(ish) and firmly in the wait-and-see phase of my fandom.