Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I mean as a fanbase we should expect our highly touted coaches to bring in Ledlum, Knecht and Ware... At some point we got have that standard we can pull that off. Gotta sell hard how good a starting 5 could be with...

Xavier Johnson

Dalton Knecht

Chris Ledlum

Malik Reneau

Kel'el Ware

With Gallo, Sparks, Gunn, Banks coming off the bench and maybe even someone else depending who we get in the portal.

IT'S TIME TO RAISE THE BAR.

You ARE a ray sunshine! I like it....or did someone hack your account? Either way, that line-up would officially make me irrationally excited for next season. 

4 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

You ARE a ray sunshine! I like it....or did someone hack your account? Either way, that line-up would officially make me irrationally excited for next season. 

It's a long time until basketball season and I plan on ignoring football as much as possible. Gotta be positive about something.

5 hours ago, jbeaman9 said:

#1 transfer portal player Kel'el Ware is in Bloomington and will begin his official visit today at noon and it will continue through tomorrow. He will be visiting with Ledlum. Coach Ya leading the charge on this one and has done a "tremendous job" and "Indiana has a legit shot here" per insiders.

thank you for that!

2 hours ago, Scotty R said:

This is how I see the next two days playing out. All of us are going to be projecting lineups thinking all 3 of these guys will commit the next few days. Then two hours after the OV are over we all panic when no verbals are announced. 

Head, meet Nail, you nailed it.