Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

12 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

@Chris007 What's your wish list out of the ones listed below based on need and level of interest that you are seeing?

Dalton(SG/SF), Ledlum(SF/PF), Ware(C), DeLoach(PF), Shedrick(C), Battle(SF/PF)?

Dalton, Ledlum Battle and a Big not picky on which one

18 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

With both Ledlum and Dalton being listed at 6'6", would we take both if they both wanted to come?  I assume yes?  Ledlum is a little bigger weight wise.  What about DeLoach(he is 6'9")?  Seems to be a high motor guy with a knack for rebounding AND we have a visit locked in next weekend i believe.  Or would we take Ware over DeLoach?

Starters: X, Dalton, Ledlum, DeLoach, Malik?

Bench: TG, Cupps, Newton, Gunn, Banks, Leal, Sparks,

They're recruiting like they want Reneau at the 4, so possibly switch DeLoach and Reneau in your starters.

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

They're recruiting like they want Reneau at the 4, so possibly switch DeMoach and Reneau in your starters.

would make sense since DeLoach isn't a 3 point threat (I assume malik might be a decent one by time next season starts)

Just now, dwtaylor1055 said:

would make sense since DeLoach isn't a 3 point threat (I assume malik might be a decent one by time next season starts)

Really want to see what type of work Reneau puts in this off-season. He does some really nice things but still has plenty to expand his game and get better. If he becomes more versatile that gives us more options to pair him with other bigs when portaling.

28 minutes ago, Tasmanian Devil said:

Would he be a 2, a 3 - or both?

Those are the same position. 

https://twitter.com/NBADraftWass/status/1622972534789656577?s=20

https://twitter.com/UNC_BearsMBB/status/1632582355763462144?s=20

scores in a variety of ways... not sure why two of the videos didn't embed. 

30 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

With both Ledlum and Dalton being listed at 6'6", would we take both if they both wanted to come?  I assume yes?  Ledlum is a little bigger weight wise.  What about DeLoach(he is 6'9")?  Seems to be a high motor guy with a knack for rebounding AND we have a visit locked in next weekend i believe.  Or would we take Ware over DeLoach?

Starters: X, Dalton, Ledlum, DeLoach, Malik?

Bench: TG, Cupps, Newton, Gunn, Banks, Leal, Sparks,

Yes Knecht is a guard. Ledlum is a 3/4. They would 1000% take both and start them together.

2 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

whats Rabby saying?

Said last night today wouldn’t be  boring.   Put 2 and 2 together and you can figure out someone was going to set up a visit or zoom call.    Turns out a zoom call was set up.    My guess is more news will come out today as well