Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

10 minutes ago, J34 said:

Juwan Morgan. Had a lower ceiling, but I'd argue his jump was just as impressive. 

JMo and OG both had great improvements but not sure it was on the same level as VO. Those two are of the mold I'd like to see us have for "big wings" in a modern offense.

What we have and what we will get it I do not know. Imo contending in March means: 

- 3 guys who can create their own on the court (check SDSU last night failing my litmus) 

- bench veteran 3&D 

- 1 strong rebounding guard 

- PF/C rebound well + are CAPABLE of hitting 3s (Race fit well)

- Veteran, quick, savvy PG 

- Long/athletic team (no thick ankles sans C) 

- SF has to be an ++ athlete   

1 minute ago, kottke said:

Can you be more specific? Are you talking like a $500M Powerball or a $20,000 scratch off ticket? I don't want to get my hopes up.

I have standards… gotta be at least 300 million. I’m willing to sacrifice a second beach house for IU. 

IU fans want IU to be a blueblood but when other blueblood type teams enter the mix for a kid iu is going after the  fans are running out of the battle and giving up 

FB3B6356-9E46-4CC2-8415-C04AAB386B2C.gif.4fb4fbcf0dbc589eda2ba6886bc8fd0a.gif

It’s the reality of the results. That’s why fans want to be a blueblood so we can actually compete in these recruitments.

Pre-Nil IU didn’t pony up.

NIL-TBD but if we are top 15 Nil like we say, we still aren’t competing on the Blueblood level.

Oscar got 2 mill. Did TJD get over a mil? Probably. That money can spend but not quite against the best.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

Maryland favored to get Dickerson.  They are also winning recruits over us. Why are they doing so good on the recruiting trail?

They just hired Dickinson high school coach as an assistant. They are also beating us out for recruits in their home area. New coach recruiting home really well. 

8 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

It’s the reality of the results. That’s why fans want to be a blueblood so we can actually compete in these recruitments.

Pre-Nil IU didn’t pony up.

NIL-TBD but if we are top 15 Nil like we say, we still aren’t competing on the Blueblood level.

Oscar got 2 mill. Did TJD get over a mil? Probably. That money can spend but not quite against the best.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

2CEB0BB4-EC50-45C9-AF3F-49654F084489.gif