Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

We seem to be leaders for “Liam” but that isn’t always everything.

Flory/Kory??? Tough competition. Seems unlikely until it isn’t.

In the mix for Newell, Mustaf, (Burgess and Williams-who will require time).

Dylan Harper. Nope.

Idk. This staff has been on the struggle bus for a long time. We’ll see.

25s seem good but they always feel good 2 years out. 24 is breaking down. 23 broke down.

But as I’ve been saying for over a year, the transfer portal can cure all if you can identify and land. Thank goodness.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

A long time? This year's class was pretty good in my eyes. One guy is going to the NBA, the other played significant minutes, one guy faded, the other started contributing. 

I don’t follow recruiting as closely as others, but I do follow. I just can’t get past the fact that we seem to know exactly where we are with every kid even though none of us here are recruiting for Indiana University.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

18 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

If he turns out to be selfish and detrimental, wouldn't Woody super glue his butt to the bench? I doubt it would be a love fest like we've seen with Davis, Clappy and Miller, Esq.

I’m pretty confident in Woodson’s ability to handle primadonnas after coaching in the NBA for so long. 

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

Who else are we targeting? This staff can't afford too many swings and misses over the next couple months. 

Ledlum has a visit this weekend, Timberlake is visiting Kansas, Battle and Shedrick are both still takes, Dalton kid and a few others