Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

7 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Thanks. Checked Hoop Math but they don’t have it (maybe with a paid acct?), I’m sure Synergy does but I don’t have access.

Cool, I'll have to check out Hoop Math.  My go to is Cbbanalytics, but you can only access one team for free (you can switch it ten times, after ten times your account locks.  I just keep it on IU and have had the free account for two years).

8 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Not sure how much I'm able to say about Peegs (I only did it for just this month) but I don't think we will. It's silent over there outside random people. 

I saw his thread was pretty active an hour ago

28 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

they'd be top 4 in the B1G easily. 

Which would set us up nicely with the next couple of recruiting classes.

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Interestingly, Torvik has our current roster at #65. Adding Love, Shedrick, Battle bumps us to #30. And getting all 3 probably a long shot still.

I believe were at #35 with our roster pre-transfers.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Torvik is also rating players based on their previous numbers/programs.  It’s adjusted for level of competition but if you are a good player on a bad team and your numbers suffer because of it, it isn’t reflected.  However you also need to keep in mind that other players are going to be added to other rosters as well.

also, did you add Johnson to the roster?

Torvik is also rating players based on their previous numbers/programs.  It’s adjusted for level of competition but if you are a good player on a bad team and your numbers suffer because of it, it isn’t reflected.  However you also need to keep in mind that other players are going to be added to other rosters as well.
also, did you add Johnson to the roster?

I didn’t add Johnson. Adding him takes it to #29.

I’m not making any sweeping statements here, just a fun tool. Kinda thought it would be higher though.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I didn’t add Johnson. Adding him takes it to #29.

I’m not making any sweeping statements here, just a fun tool. Kinda thought it would be higher though.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Torvik loves efficient rated players.  I love the tool but it’s nothing more than a ballpark.  The tool says that if shedrick was added, Sparks would get 24 mpg, Kedricj 21, and Reneau 15

Just now, IUrocker said:

Today is my 37th birthday. When I told my wife all I wanted was love she thought I was being sweet, until I mentioned I meant something else. 

Someone ain’t getting any lovin tonight . . . hehe

Happy Birthday. Hope we all get to enjoy your birthday present.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

I am impressed.  It doesn't work that way here at Rancho Rico.  IU basketball, or any sport for that matter, is frowned upon in this household.

Haha, she doesn’t care too much for it either, but knows darn well how much I enjoy it. She couldn’t care less about sports stuff. She never wants to watch it on tv but loves going to games in person. So I know if I get tickets to at least a few games a year and take her with me, I get to enjoy both the game and her mood at the same time haha.