Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 minute ago, Hardwood83 said:

Realisticallty, what are they gonna say? "My kids a selfish nightmare and ruined the season."

They never blame their kid…but are you kidding me? In the age of social media we’ve heard parents say all kinds of crazy stuff. Just at IU it’s ranged from troy Williamson’s mom to Duncombs granny. Lol…. 

My larger point being that Love Sr does a pretty good job of not directly blaming the old coach but also rebutting a lot of the perceived negative things attributed to his son. It’s not that I’m taking him at his word and moreso that the dad seems to get the bigger picture. Often times if Dad (or Mom) “gets it” then the chances increase that the son will too. There are certainly no guarantees tho. 

20 minutes ago, IU_FanClub said:

Is that Road to Zion guy on HSN usually right on things? 

No.

Doesn’t discount his guesses, but no reason I’ve ever seen to think that he knows something.

Of course, I’ve never pm’d him to learn what his basis of knowledge is.

2 hours ago, jbeaman9 said:

Eric Bossi suggesting the Timberlake/UNC visit did not go as well as many had hoped in UNC country. If he sets up more visits, UNC (the perceived favorite) might be in trouble. Something to keep an eye on.

Here is the quote from Bossi: 

"However, Timberlake has yet to commit and there are rumbles of some concern out of Tar Heel land.

Timberlake has yet to lock in any other visits for next week, but Kansas and Indiana have been rumored as potential spots and they’re among others like St. John’s and UCLA working to get him on campus. If Timberlake does indeed lock in visits, then it might be time for UNC to start making moves on other targets."

I wonder if any recruits have enough doubts about Self's health that it could sway their decision. Kansas was making statements like it wasn't a big deal but then he didn't coach for the rest of the year. Even "minor" heart issues aren't minor and I wouldn't consider multiple stents being put in as minor.