Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

My  wish list from the ones we contacted.

Dalton Knecht

Chris Ledlum

Jamison Battle 

Payton Sparks

Kadin Shedrick

I think this is IU wishlist if Timberlake to UNC is a done deal as people say. IU still wants him to visit though. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

I think this is IU wishlist if Timberlake to UNC is a done deal as people say. IU still wants him to visit though. 

Have we reached out to Knecht?  I may have missed it but didn't see anything.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

It's largely based on this tweet:

Yeah, I am aware of that.  Just curious as to why he would leave Wisconsin.  Heck, I watched a game earlier this year where they stated he grew up a Michigan fan.

Jake Heidbreder from Floyd's Knobs now in the portal. All Mountain West at Air Force. A 6'5" pure shooter who needs to gain 15 pounds..

I wonder if we will have interest. Pretty nice stat line. Not sure if he defends:

GP    MIN    FG%    3P%    FT%    REB    AST    BLK    STL    PF    TO    PTS
2022-23       32    32.5    48.8    39.9    86.7    3.3    1.7    0.0    0.6    2.0    1.7    15.1
2021-22       29    34.1    49.8    37.9    79.7    3.2    1.9    0.1    0.5    2.5    1.2    10.4

7 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I always thought this was a dumb tweet anyway. He would likely be interested in potentially transferring IF offered. Insert every single name in the portal to this sentence and it's still true and says absolutely nothing.

Clearly talking about Victor Wembanyama.

Just now, Rico said:

So he is in the portal yet?

I'm shocked PU hasn't offered him yet since they tend to find guys over 7'3"(I hope what you are saying is sarcasm).  Victor is widely projected to be the #1 draft pick in this upcoming draft.  

1 minute ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I'm shocked PU hasn't offered him yet since they tend to find guys over 7'3"(I hope what you are saying is sarcasm).  Victor is widely projected to be the #1 draft pick in this upcoming draft.  

Rest assured I know who Wemby is.  I also know that the tweet talking about a stud freshman potentially coming to IU in no way could have referred to Victor.  Perhaps my sense of humor has lost a step?

54 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Do we have any momentum with ledlum or dalton? Haven’t heard much about ledlums home visit or dalton at all

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Rest assured I know who Wemby is.  I also know that the tweet talking about a stud freshman potentially coming to IU in no way could have referred to Victor.  Perhaps my sense of humor has lost a step?

I have been known to jump topics in the middle of discussions before lol

23 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I always thought this was a dumb tweet anyway. He would likely be interested in potentially transferring IF offered. Insert every single name in the portal to this sentence and it's still true and says absolutely nothing.

Lots of words to say absolutely nothing.