Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Didn't realize he was privy to info about other teams/and or couldn't just come out and say it. 

That isn't meant to rude or snippy. 

Portal is intriguing. 

I said it yesterday. I think a big man from up north is going to enter the portal and IU will have an interest. 

With talk of a big man from up north....my mind goes to Furst and Kaufman, both of whom held IU offers. 

Thinking it wouldn't make much sense for Kaufman to leave, with Edey moving on. Should be his spot to own next year. 

Furst is athletic, slashes, and shoots the three a little. With his shooting being the question mark, is this the type of player Woody wants moving forward? It seems like the staff wants to move towards a more athletic wing oriented offense with shooters all around. 

8 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

With talk of a big man from up north....my mind goes to Furst and Kaufman, both of whom held IU offers. 

Thinking it wouldn't make much sense for Kaufman to leave, with Edey moving on. Should be his spot to own next year. 

Furst is athletic, slashes, and shoots the three a little. With his shooting being the question mark, is this the type of player Woody wants moving forward? It seems like the staff wants to move towards a more athletic wing oriented offense with shooters all around. 

Always thought it was weird that they both ended up at purdoo

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

If Furst wants to come here and be a backup 5.. thats perfect. We'd have a lot of time for him in that role. 

I'd even be okay with him as a starting 4...can play inside and out...post up or space and hit the 3.  He would have been so nice to have next to TJD

2 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

I'd even be okay with him as a starting 4...can play inside and out...post up or space and hit the 3.  He would have been so nice to have next to TJD

if he can spot up from 3, no reason why he can't start alongside Malik

3 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

I'd prefer someone with more skill there. 

Shooting #s are a bit better than I realized, though. 

57 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

Kaufman thought he was a 3 coming into college. Maybe he knows better now, but I don't think he'd be excited to play the 5.

11 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

USI lands former 4 star Taelon Martin from EKU. Hopefully he becomes a big time player for my Screaming Eagles

Probably looking to replace Isaiah Swope. For personal reasons I'd like to see Swope wearing the cream and crimson. Not sure he's what CMW is looking for but wherever he ends up that team will instantly improve.