Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Guess everybody on the St. Francis-Brooklyn team with any eligibility will be entering the portal. 

Their golfers, swimmers, track and field athletes and soccer players will as well. 

Kinda sad, really ... 

Six bball players have entered in the last two hours.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Per Travis Branham we have reached out to Garwey Dual.

His offer list isn't very impressive for his ranking (47 in the 247 composite). Did he explode after committing or something?

16 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

What juicy rumors are out there right now? I’m not ready for the season to end and I’m sure there are some rumors circulating about what players may want to play here and who we may be able to land… feel free to drop me a pm. Hell…. Lie to me. Idc. Just keep feeding the need! Lol

Keep this between us..
Looks like we're hitting free agency hard right now. Woody is using his NBA connections to talk to recruits about teaming up in Bloomington to deal some real damage to how the Big 1.o plays the game. The NIL will have to increase substantially but seems initial talks are positive. I'm hearing we're getting at least one of Jokic or Embid, Donic, Tatum, Lillard, and Klay or Curry. Glad those NBA connections are paying off in the portal.

5 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Keep this between us..
Looks like we're hitting free agency hard right now. Woody is using his NBA connections to talk to recruits about teaming up in Bloomington to deal some real damage to how the Big 1.o plays the game. The NIL will have to increase substantially but seems initial talks are positive. I'm hearing we're getting at least one of Jokic or Embid, Donic, Tatum, Lillard, and Klay or Curry. Glad those NBA connections are paying off in the portal.

Dude, you accidentally posted this instead of sending a PM.  I won’t leak the information but I can’t say about others.

6 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Keep this between us..

Bird coming in as an assistant I heard also.