Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, monskisprodigy said:

I wonder how much of this (if not all of it) was Hunter starting to put the feelers out once Dolson told him Woody was the guy. 

I would say it’s just been since yesterday since IU hadn’t been connected to anyone in the transfer portal before today. My guess is Hunter gave Woodson some ideas when they met last night and then someone from IU reached out.

Zagoria reporting IU along with about 20 others have reached out to Florida junior transfer Noah Locke who averaged 10.6 and 2.4.

6'3" guard from Baltimore.  You can get more info on him at:  https://floridagators.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/noah-locke/13833

6 hours ago, IUc2016 said:

Well looky there! Indiana has a coach and now gettin some mentions in the transfer market. 

That’s interesting, wonder who reached out to him. Was it Woodson? He would fit the 4 out 1 in offense Woody wants to run.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:51 PM, Stuhoo said:

WOW!

837 out of 4,641 means that currently 18% of all Division 1 players are in the transfer portal.

And we're not done adding players to the total.

Of those 4,641 there are players who are graduating and not returning to school as well as others turning pro and not coming back.

On 3/26/2021 at 11:39 AM, LamarCheeks said:

I can just hear Chuck Crabb at our home opener next season. 

"For the Hoosiers: At guard, a 5-6 sophomore from Hickory, Indiana -- No. 13, Ollie" 

ollie-hoosiers-best-sports-movies-of-all-time.jpg

FYI, I met him when I was in college -- he was a friends with a friend of mine.  He played at L&M when they were ranked #1 in the state....a true Milan type of team.