Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think you will see a bunch of players hit the portal to see what deals are out there before May 1st. Brooks is looking around. Don’t be surprised if even IU players take a look.

I wonder if Galloway would be one of those names to potentially dip his toes in that water

Second tallest player in division 1 in the portal.  Western Kentucky's 7'5", 235 pound freshman Jamorion Sharp.  Started 28 games for the Hilltoppers as a true freshman, averaging 28 minutes, 8.2 points, 7.6 rebounds, and an NCAA leading 4.6 blocks per game.  Shot 73% from the field on 5 shots per game;  40% free throw shooter.

Second tallest player in division 1 in the portal.  Western Kentucky's 7'5", 235 pound freshman Jamorion Sharp.  Started 28 games for the Hilltoppers as a true freshman, averaging 28 minutes, 8.2 points, 7.6 rebounds, and an NCAA leading 4.6 blocks per game.  Shot 73% from the field on 5 shots per game;  40% free throw shooter.

If the scenario were accommodating it would be hilarious to go get this kid purely out of spite for Purdoo and their practices of foreign giant harvesting.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I think you will see a bunch of players hit the portal to see what deals are out there before May 1st. Brooks is looking around. Don’t be surprised if even IU players take a look.

I would be surprised if any IU player went into the portal at this point. Think that would’ve happened already, like with the guys who did early. 

Former Maryland forward(and briefly a CAM target) James Graham III to Missouri State. Never could figure out why he had such a great offer list. He just wasn’t that good. 

22 minutes ago, maharkn said:

3 freshman bigs coming in two of which are in the top five. How does this kid think he is going to get on the floor

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

They have another transfer coming in from Harvard that averaged 9 points per game last year.  Think he and Young are probably just looking for the Duke experience and not necessarily adequate playing time.

1 hour ago, maharkn said:

3 freshman bigs coming in two of which are in the top five. How does this kid think he is going to get on the floor

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

I think Ryan Young can find 8-12 mins a game on about any team, truthfully. 

2 hours ago, Demo said:

UM’s Frankie Collins enters the portal. Apparently the Jaelin Llewellyn commitment didn’t exactly do it for him. 

Didn't like getting recruited over. I thought Collins was going to be very good next year.  I am interested in seeing what Diabate and Houstan decides to do.  If those two come back I think UM will be the favorite for the big ten.