Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

32 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

John H. Ruiz, Attorney at Law @JohnHRuiz

***BREAKING NEWS*** @LifeWallet is proud to announce @NijelPack24 has officially committed to UM as a basketball player.  The biggest LifeWallet deal to date, two years $800,000.00 total at $400,000.00 per year plus a car.  Congratulations!!! 

This is Ruiz's Twitter bio:  MSP Recovery Founder & CEO, Cigarette Racing Team Co-Owner

800k + a car + being in Miami instead of a cow pasture.  Really came out ahead there.

11:35 am post today on Gold and Black Illustrated:

I have no information on Nigel, but I checked out his Twitter and saw something kind of cool.

He announced each school visit with a pin. His Coral Gables tweet had 338 likes. His Ohio State tweet had 1,183 likes.

His Purdue tweet had 4,029 likes...we Boilers are really invested in our team.

2 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

11:35 am post today on Gold and Black Illustrated:

I have no information on Nigel, but I checked out his Twitter and saw something kind of cool.

He announced each school visit with a pin. His Coral Gables tweet had 338 likes. His Ohio State tweet had 1,183 likes.

His Purdue tweet had 4,029 likes...we Boilers are really invested in our team.

They bragged about 4029 likes. Lol

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

John H. Ruiz, Attorney at Law @JohnHRuiz

***BREAKING NEWS*** @LifeWallet is proud to announce @NijelPack24 has officially committed to UM as a basketball player.  The biggest LifeWallet deal to date, two years $800,000.00 total at $400,000.00 per year plus a car.  Congratulations!!! 

This is Ruiz's Twitter bio:  MSP Recovery Founder & CEO, Cigarette Racing Team Co-Owner

That kind of thing will get regulated and go away.

17 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

It might get regulated but it won’t go away. Will just happen in the shadows again 

I mean the overt nature of "Ohio State offered $250k and Miami $350k" will go away. And it will become more difficult to funnel LEGAL money to players.

10 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

I mean the overt nature of "Ohio State offered $250k and Miami $350k" will go away. And it will become more difficult to funnel LEGAL money to players.

True but I mean as we have seen the NCAA has little desire to punish people actively cheating. Just ask Kansas or UNC teams that saw zero consequence to their cheating 

10 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

I like NIL over the way it used to be. Let these kids profit off a system that clearly profits off them and brings IU into competitive nature with high level talent. 

So that Will Wade doesn’t out recruit IU, and we can get there within the rules?

Biggest alumni base in the nation baybeeee!

7 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

So that Will Wade doesn’t out recruit IU, and we can get there within the rules?

Biggest alumni base in the nation baybeeee!

Right! I may only be 6 beers deep about to enjoy some fireworks, but dammit I want to compete for Nattys. And not just the Lights I have slammed so far. Go Hoosiers! 

13 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

G&B is having a meltdown on rivals 

Part of me loves this. The other part wants both of us to be competitive so we can have some truly top tier rival games. We have slacked for far too long. 

15 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

Part of me loves this. The other part wants both of us to be competitive so we can have some truly top tier rival games. We have slacked for far too long. 

Saw one comment saying Painter will be out within 4-5 years, which I thought that was funny