Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

26 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Obviously I'm oblivious so never take investment advice from me.

My antenna was letting me know something might have been happening.  Really thought that I had read something within the last couple days that he had gotten an offer.  But was searching for it and this news hit.  Really liked his stats. Really liked what Jerry Meyer wrote about him recently.  

Seems to be just what IU needed.  A shooter that really is talented and quick and long.  He also referred to IU's Bobby Knight.  I'm excited for the future.

29 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

Now that we landed Bates, Do we need a big with Brunk leaving or bank scholarship for 2022?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I hope we find one that just has one year of eligibility left. 

Question as I don’t have time to scroll back as it pertains to Brunk. Did Woodson sour on him? Did Woody not like his game or was he worried about his injury? Was this Brunks decision because of relationship with Archie? Thanks in advance. I really liked him as a non selfish team player.

Im not sure if he is in the portal or if he ever will be but Keion Brooks would be a great fit with Indiana. He gets out and goes, can put the ball on the floor and drive and finishes well. Would be an ideal 4 as he can drive past traditional fours and I feel like he could shoot well again with some tweaks

9 minutes ago, DylanBeach33 said:

Im not sure if he is in the portal or if he ever will be but Keion Brooks would be a great fit with Indiana. He gets out and goes, can put the ball on the floor and drive and finishes well. Would be an ideal 4 as he can drive past traditional fours and I feel like he could shoot well again with some tweaks

there was an unconfirmed rumor that he wanted to go to IU or didn't like being at UK, but if he did, he would already be in the transfer portal 

3 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

lol SIAP but I just saw this. Peyton Willis started his career at Vandy, then transferred to Minnesota for the 19-20 season. After that season he transferred to College of Charleston and played the 20-21 season. Now he has transferred back to Minnesota for his last season.

Not sure I have seen a player transfer back to a school like that. 

unreal lol 

2 hours ago, Bowhunter said:

Now that we landed Bates, Do we need a big with Brunk leaving or bank scholarship for 2022?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Could take senior transfer who has one year left.   Honestly, just think we need a big as insurance, not necessarily a stud.  Someone who can fill some minutes in case of injury/foul issues to TJD or Race.