Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

5 minutes ago, cleeter said:

7aeed537bacf8149adb1a5dadab077f7.jpg&key=59f710f1118dc24a45e790c865aab92c4f53d8d6e9329520ef931acd2370bdc2

Woodson is out fishing. Or at least someone is. And he shot 40% from 3 last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like a really good option if we can't bring Stewart and Armaan back.

31 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Wants to play closer to home 

Suffered a torn ACL and a torn meniscus (2 separate injuries) in the same knee.   His 53-year old father died unexpectedly last November.

“After long consideration, I have made the difficult decision to transfer following this semester,” Nunge in a press release. “This has been an incredibly emotional and difficult year for me and my family.  I want to transfer to a school closer to home so I can be near my mother and siblings."

Suffered a torn ACL and a torn meniscus (2 separate injuries) in the same knee.   His 53-year old father died unexpectedly last November.

“After long consideration, I have made the difficult decision to transfer following this semester,” Nunge in a press release. “This has been an incredibly emotional and difficult year for me and my family.  I want to transfer to a school closer to home so I can be near my mother and siblings."
Wouldn't be a bad stretch 4 option

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Wouldn't be a bad stretch 4 option

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

He has been about a 30% 3pt shooter. But we could certainly use depth and if he is just a sophomore then he has some time to bump that up. But his family is from near Evansville so that may be more important 

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

IU or UL if he wants a power 5 school

8 minutes ago, HoosierKnight said:

Or Vanderbilt. They offered him coming out of high school. He’s a very smart kid. I coached him in middle & high school. I’d love to see him at IU though. 

How close to family do you think he wants to be?  Vandy is closer but not really close. 

edit- after looking I see it is only about 2 hours away so I could see that too

12 minutes ago, HoosierKnight said:

Or Vanderbilt. They offered him coming out of high school. He’s a very smart kid. I coached him in middle & high school. I’d love to see him at IU though. 

He said he wanted to be closer to home so Nashville is farther than Louisville or Bloomington

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

He said he wanted to be closer to home so Nashville is farther than Louisville or Bloomington

Correct. But it’s not that much farther. 2 1/2 hour from home. Louisville is just under 2. Bloomington is 1 hour and 45 minutes. So I could see any of the 3. I’d love it to be IU, but I’ve been told not to get my hopes up (not by family). 

He has been about a 30% 3pt shooter. But we could certainly use depth and if he is just a sophomore then he has some time to bump that up. But his family is from near Evansville so that may be more important 
Believe he RS his first year correct?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk