Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

2 hours ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Reddit and twitter have been hinting at texas 

Wouldn’t surprise me. Beard has been getting all kinds of players from the portal.

7 minutes ago, akumanina said:

Talk about a bucket of salt on wounds. Forget about Eric Gordon recruitment, UK will be replacing our spot for UI's most hated program. 

I fully expect him to stay in the draft anyway. I think this is just a contingency plan in case he gets some sour feedback from GMs 

Kevin Obanor has entered the portal….star for Oral Roberts during the tourney. Avg 18 and 9 and shot over 40% from 3. Believe he is 6’8”…now that would be a nice get!

5 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

Kevin Obanor has entered the portal….star for Oral Roberts during the tourney. Avg 18 and 9 and shot over 40% from 3. Believe he is 6’8”…now that would be a nice get!

Curious that it took as long as it did. I know a couple of people around that program and nobody thought at any point that he was coming back.

Not really good enough to get full starter minutes at Nebraska, but hey... why not!

Nebraska's Dalano Banton is keeping his name in the NBA Draft, he told ESPN. 6'9 point guard who led Nebraska in assists, rebounds and blocks. Had a good showing at the G League Elite Camp in Chicago and in a subsequent Pro Day in front of quite a few NBA scouts.

With Morsell leaving too, a pretty big hit for Maryland:

Maryland men’s basketball guard Aaron Wiggins is keeping his name in the NBA draft and will forgo his remaining eligibility, he announced Monday. As a junior, Wiggins was the Terps’ second-leading scorer, averaging 14.5 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Not really good enough to get full starter minutes at Nebraska, but hey... why not!

Nebraska's Dalano Banton is keeping his name in the NBA Draft, he told ESPN. 6'9 point guard who led Nebraska in assists, rebounds and blocks. Had a good showing at the G League Elite Camp in Chicago and in a subsequent Pro Day in front of quite a few NBA scouts.

The NBA draft process (and actually the whole league) is stupid. There I said it. Sure, this might just be an instance of a naïve and/or dumb kid, but the entire draft process is ridiculous. I am a fairly keen B1G basketball observer but I only vaguely remember this guy, but a "good showing" at a camp now means he's potential NBA material? Of course you cast a wide net for talent, but sheesh, the NBA is pitiful.